The impact of Peyronie’s Disease can be significant. It can cause one or more of the following conditions:
- This condition has been recognized to affect a man’s psychological state including causation of depression and anxiety disorders. Appropriate diagnosis and treatment may require the help of an experienced medical professional.
- Resulting in indentation, narrowing or loss of length
- Can interfere with the ability to engage in sexual activity and penetration
- Peyronie’s Disease is frequently associated with a reduction in rigidity, or hardness of erections
- Correction of the curvature rarely leads to correction of erectile dysfunction
- If erectile dysfunction coexists with Peyronie’s Disease, treatment options exist that will correct both problems