Now that you have taken the first step to learn all you can about erectile dysfunction, next:
- Make an appointment with your physician
- Come prepared with questions
- Discuss your treatment options
- Ask if you can speak to a satisfied patient
- Confirm your insurance coverage
Remember your lifestyle and medical condition are important factors.
Medicare and most insurance plans covers both procedures in most cases. Billing specialists in the physicians’ office can help confirm your coverage.
- Post-prostate cancer incontinence, and E.D. are common problems.
- Nearly every man can be successfully treated. Some treatments are more effective than others.
- Surgical treatment options offer proven, long-term solutions.